By Eberhard Wolff
Using non-stop supply, you could convey software program into construction extra swiftly, with higher reliability. A functional advisor to non-stop supply is a a hundred% useful consultant to development non-stop supply pipelines that automate rollouts, enhance reproducibility, and dramatically lessen risk.
Eberhard Wolff introduces a confirmed non-stop supply expertise stack, together with Docker, Chef, Vagrant, Jenkins, Graphite, the ELK stack, JBehave, and Gatling. He courses you thru using those applied sciences all through construct, non-stop integration, load trying out, reputation trying out, and tracking. Wolff’s start-to-finish instance initiatives provide the foundation on your personal experimentation, pilot courses, and full-fledged deployments.
A useful advisor to non-stop supply is for everybody who desires to introduce non-stop supply, without or with DevOps. For managers, it introduces middle procedures, requisites, advantages, and technical results. builders, directors, and designers will achieve crucial talents for imposing and handling pipelines, and for integrating non-stop supply easily into software program architectures and IT organizations.
- Understand the issues that non-stop supply solves, and the way it solves them
- Establish an infrastructure for max software program automation
- Leverage virtualization and Platform as a provider (PAAS) cloud solutions
- Implement construct automation and non-stop integration with Gradle, Maven, and Jenkins
- Perform static code stories with SonarQube and repositories to shop construct artifacts
- Establish automatic GUI and textual attractiveness trying out with behavior-driven design
- Ensure acceptable functionality through potential testing
- Check new good points and issues of exploratory testing
- Minimize probability all through computerized creation software program rollouts
- Gather and research metrics and logs with Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana (ELK), and Graphite
- Manage the creation of continuing supply into your enterprise
- Architect software program to facilitate non-stop supply of recent capabilities
Read or Download A Practical Guide to Continuous Delivery PDF
Similar software development books
Stories sind eine frühe und effektive shape analytischer statischer Qualitätssicherung von Softwareprodukten und werden heute bereits in vielen Unternehmen angewendet. Die Durchführung von reports wird in criteria und Modellen (z. B. CMMI, automobile SPICE, TMMi) eingefordert. In diesem Buch lernen Sie verschiedene Reviewarten wie z.
Key FeaturesMaster all of the uncomplicated innovations of Git to guard your code and help you evolveUse Git proficiently, and how you can unravel daily projects easilyThis step by step advisor is jam-packed with examples that will help you research and paintings with Git’s internalsBook DescriptionSince its inception, Git has attracted expert builders as a result of its powerful, robust, and trustworthy gains.
Die Informationstechnologie gehört zu den spannendsten, innovativsten und visionärsten Branchen unserer Zeit. Sie zeichnet sich seit Jahren durch stetiges Wachstum aus, Jobgarantie inklusive. Oder etwa nicht? was once braucht es, um ein erfolgreicher ITler zu sein? Dieses Buch beleuchtet einerseits die „harten Fakten": von der aktuellen Marktsituation über verschiedene Einstiegsmöglichkeiten in die IT-Welt bis hin zur Frage, welcher Arbeitsplatz zu Ihnen passt.
Placed into movement useful examples to grasp Test-Driven improvement (TDD) and popularity checking out in quick. This e-book makes use of a practical method of writing well-tested code and offers strategies that may be used to retrofit checks to legacy code bases. you will be brought to uncomplicated ideas of TDD, akin to try out First, Red-Green-Refactor, get rid of replica code, Dependency Injection, and unmarried accountability.
Extra resources for A Practical Guide to Continuous Delivery
A Practical Guide to Continuous Delivery by Eberhard Wolff